pretty Pictures, Images and Photos

[paige's playlist]


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 18, 2009

[brand new start]

Okay, so I decided that combining my basketball life, with my family, friends, and photography-ish life, is driving me nuts! So this blog will be for everything but basketball. But no worries! Because I know how much you all(like, the 4 people that actually look at this blog.lol.) love to be caught up on my season, so I've made another blog especially for that reason! (/r2dt-paige.blogspot.com/) Be sure to leave lots of comments so I don't feel too lame! :)

3 comments:

Janae said...

awesome! i'm excited! :D

Mark said...

Did you count me as the 4? :) I wanted to tease you about your blog pic at the top.... who took that? it looks....hha haha ! Janae told me you did, that made me laugh so I wanted to tease

paige said...

ha. ha. ha. leave me alone, mark. lol

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com